Updated Date: Jul 1, 2019
1. What information do we collect and what do we do with your information?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, phone number and email address. We will use this to communicate with you, and respond to your comments or questions, and to send you updates about your order. As well for delivery.
- We may use to understand your use of our Services as well so as to help us improve the customer experience.
- Email marketing : We may send you emails about our store, new products, promotions and other updates.
- We may disclose your personal information if you did not comply or violate our Terms of Service. Or if we are required by the law to do so.
- Your payment will be processed by payment processor PayPal or Credit Card. Or by bank transfer service like Paynow or Grabpay.
4. Third party Services
- Generally any third-party providers found in our website will only collect, use accordingly and disclose your information to the extent necessary just enough to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how your personal information will be used by these providers.
- When you click on any links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We will not be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to please read their privacy statements.
6. Questions and Contact Details
- If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org